Tuesday, January 24, 2017

#1 MFS - Raising Money for a Business Startup - Introduction

I have decided to document my journey of trying to raise money for a business startup.

The goal is to give you an unfiltered look at what it is really like to raise money for a new business
This is going to be 100% real, so there is a possibility that this it will not be successful

I have raised startup money in the past, but normally the process is not done in public, so I am not sure if broadcasting this journey will help or hurt the fundraising process.

I plan on publishing at least once per week.  Feel free to contact me with any questions, ideas, or comments.  I also ask that you share this with anyone you know that is interested in raising money for a business startup.

Want more?

You can watch the videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmxQWgUDlPJo0IHCIa6SzrQ

Questions or comments?

​Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rencarlton
Twitter: @RenCarlton
IG: rencarlton

No comments:

Post a Comment