One-Page Executive Summary for Finding Investors - Updated and Simplified
This video is part of my series - Find Angel Funding & Venture Capital for Business Startups, Entrepreneurs, & First Time Founders, learn more by visiting https://bit.ly/3hExYJX
The 1-Page Executive Summary, or, 1-pager, is an acceptable starting point with potential investors. Although there are many versions of a 1-pager, this is one of my favorite one-pager formats.
1. The Grab: Why is this idea or business worth an investors' attention?
2. The Problem: What problem is this solving?
3. The Solution: What is your solution to this problem?
4. The Opportunity: How much money can this make if you are successful?
5. Your Competitive Advantage: Who is your competition and how will you be better?
6. The Model: How are you going to implement your solution?
7. The Team: Who is going to help you implement your solution?
8. The Promise: How are you going to make us BOTH money?
Eventually want your 1-pager to be one page and properly designed for maximum impact. In the beginning just focus on getting your thoughts into some form of document for meaningful discussions.
If you want the a more detailed explanation of the the 1-pager, visit How Entrepreneurs Create a One-Page Executive Summary for Finding Angel Investors, TaskRabbit One-Pager, $38 Million Funding Success Story - Find Angel Funding & Venture Capital for Business Startups, Entrepreneurs, & First Time Founders – Episode 6 - https://rencarlton.blogspot.com/2021/06/how-entrepreneurs-create-one-page.html
Are you looking for funding for an idea or business, send us your stuff and we will take a look, Funding@OmegaDestiny.com
Are you interested in investing time or money into any of our businesses, Opportunities@OmegaDestiny.com
Are you interested in promoting your product or service to our audience, contact Partnerships@OmegaDestiny.com
Disclaimer: This is only for informational and discussion pruposes. This does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other product or service. We are not offering any legal, investment, tax, or medical advice.