Let's explore why we chose Uber for Art as our fundraising project.
In article #2, I gave you our checklist for evaluating companies. Let's walk through the list.
- Scalable and Profitable - Yes, because we don't pay for all the costs associated with managing a gallery
- Produce cash flow relatively quickly - Possibly, it depends on how fast we can start hanging art.
- Helps another one of our companies - No
- Interesting and/or fun business - Yes, I think most people like art.
- Strong likelihood of success - Yes, if funded
- Can we add value - Yes, capital will help it scale
- Compatibility with their team - Yes
- We like the business - Yes
- Defendable IP - Possibly because of the technology being developed
You can watch the videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmxQWgUDlPJo0IHCIa6SzrQ
Questions or comments?